[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 19:57:40 EDT 2006

Bill,

Perhaps you are right, but based on nearly everything I see they are  having
their families here (where family often means a matriarch overseeing a
conglomeration of children from various sources). And of course if the child is
born in the US, for whatever reason, it's a US citizen. And once you have a
child as a US citizen and a parent who's not you are faced with the dilemma of
separating the mother and/or father (illegal aliens) from the child (US
citizen). Who woulda thunk, right? This is why our legislators get paid the big
bucks.

Do the legislators really care?  Of course they do, it's an election  year.

Dave