[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your CODB for personal monetary gains

Foy, Warren Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com
Wed Jun 28 08:45:40 EDT 2006

CODB "cost of doing business"

Note Subject line change:
Was "Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)"

Brad wrote:

"It pisses me off every time I go to an ATM or call a phone tree and it
asks
whether I want English or Spanish."

Amen Brad.

However, your dream implies that you are willing to support such a
necessity whether they are illegal or not.  In your "dream", how did you
pay your immigrant labor?  Cash, Check, minimal cash with promises of
additional work?  If by check, do you expect them to use a bank or do
you also own a check cashing service so that you can get your 20% back?