[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Wed Jun 28 13:27:08 EDT 2006

At 11:59 AM -0400 6/28/06, Bill Effros wrote:
>The alternative is for the local contractors to hire "Independent
>Contractors".

In the Cincinnati Fischer Homes case, neither the company nor the
individuals were charged with employing illegals....they were charged
with knowingly using subcontractors that were employing illegals.
They (the feds) got this information by interviewing (while secretly
being wired and recording the conversations) upper management at
Fisher under the guise of investigating criminal activity involving
immigrants.

At 11:59 AM -0400 6/28/06, Bill Effros wrote:
>Our kids don't know how to work.  They were born rich compared to
>the rest of the world, and they believe they are entitled to stay
>rich without ever having to work up a sweat.  One way or another,
>these foreigner born people are going to eat our kids' lunch.

Couldn't agree with you more (except for my kids of course :-)). I
happen to live in the same neighborhood where I grew up. As kids, we
and all our friends cut the grass and took care of the yards. When
our kids were growing up, they were about the last kids in the
neighborhood that were made to cut the grass and take care of the
yard. Now, when I go home during the day, I can barely get thru the
streets because of all the "lawn maintenance company" vehicles,
trailers, etc. parked in the streets. I can't remember the last time
I saw a kid cutting the grass in our neighborhood. Of course, that's
only one small example.

--
T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
mailto:gjm at techgra.com