[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 19:58:31 EDT 2006

The education system in this country has been in the clutches of the Democrats for years, speficially the NEA and AFT.  A majority of the teachers in this country are liberals.  Jimmy Carter's Dept. of Education hasn't helped and, as a matter of fact, things have become worse since the creation of that leviathan.  Who is responsible for the deplorable condition of education in this country?

Philip

From: "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com>