[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jun 29 16:18:14 EDT 2006

Philip,

As long as you put it in the form of a question, I thought the dumbing down
of America was a Republican program since they have controlled the
government for such a long stretch.  I thought "no one left behind" was a
plan to hold back all the bright kids until the ones who apply for jobs with
GB ketch up  I thought their slogan was, "an uneducated electorate is our
best customer".

Philip - I will answer your boating queries off line tomorrow when I am
thinking right (instead of left) - just killing time waiting for a 4 o'clock
prospect.

stan/gbi