[Rhodes22-list] Education

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 21:28:59 EDT 2006

The Dept of Ed has been interfering with the states for years, mainly by withholding funds unless they "toed the line".  Gov Allen, VA fought with the feds throughout his entire term to keep from lowering Virginia's standards to that of the Dept of Education.  Every day the liberal press blasted the headlines, Allen Foregoes $33 Million in Ed Funds, etc.  They do the same thing with the NHTSA with highway funds and DUI level.  That's how we got the 55 mile an hour "national" limit.

Philip

From: R22RumRunner at aol.com