[Rhodes22-list] Reduce your federal income tax (political humor)

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 21:31:53 EDT 2006

The Federal Government needs to stay out of the state's business and do what the Constitution and Bill of Rights allows regardless of party.  The Dept of Ed was a Democrat Frankenstein (just like the Dept.of Homeland Security is a Republican Frankenstein) to make the ignorant populace feel better.

Philip

P.S.  No problem about the boating questions.

From: "stan" <stan at rhodes22.com>