[Rhodes22-list] To DAVE about Virginia and in reply

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:45:48 EDT 2006

Frone,

For a moment I thought you might be talking about the previous
administration.  You know, the one that bombed Iraq for four days to
eliminate factories that could produce WMD.  The same one that bombed Kosovo
without UN approval or even with permission from Congress.

Now as to welfare for agri-business, timber, and big oil, we'll find some
points of agreement.  Go to the link in my previous post.  These ag
subsidies started during the FDR administration and never went away.  Every
president since has winked at them because the first test is Iowa.  Please
enlighten me on subsidies to big oil.  I lost 10K on a gas well last year
and other than the tax writeoff, failed to see any big subsidies.  I'm
listening.

The Democrats are in a great position to take control of  one or both houses
provided they can demonstrate some responsibility.  Start with telling the
moonbat left to shove-off, dicipline their members who assault Capitol
police, and suggest that their elected members put their money in a bank,
not a freezer.

A lot of right leaning people are unhappy now.  Opposition will have to show
they have some new ideas and not just suffering from Deranged Bush Syndrome.

Brad