[Rhodes22-list] Two Questions for Chris G of the Pacific Northwest

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jun 30 10:24:57 EDT 2006

Hey Ed,
            I head back to Baja tomorrow, but this time we'll have a bit
more room on the larger boat.  The incident could have been the same, only
the characters may have been changed.  Anyway, the mast was indeed bent when
the coasties tried to right the boat by attaching a line to the boat and
pulling.  The kid and his date did indeed have to swim for it form the
middle of the "pot" as the once protected harbor in Poplar islands was
called to Jefferson island.  Took a while to clean up the fondue and
jellyfish out of the boat.  I'll let you know how this Baja trip goes.

Chris G