[Rhodes22-list] R 22 Instrumentation(and other goodies), long

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 04:27:18 EST 2006

Robert and Sandra,

  I'm in Bayshore Gardens, which is on 26th Street just 1 mile south of Manatee Community College.

  I have a 1975 and  a 1982 Rhodes, and next to my '75 there is another 82 Rhodes.

  Where do you keep your boat?

  Luis

Robert and Sandra Fuller <BobandSandy at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
  Bob, we are in Cortez, just east of Bradenton. Would love to have you down, but we will have to juggle the times. I will be free Friday the 17 during the day, but have a commitment that evening. Out of town Sat&Sunday (our 40th wedding aniv.!). Have lots of free time on either side of the weekend. Could you make it before or after your class?
Bob F.