[Rhodes22-list] R 22 Instrumentation(and other goodies), long

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:12:13 EST 2006

Bob, I get in Friday Evening and leave Sunday afternoon.  Look like it wont
work this trip.  I plan to be back in the area next fall.  For the last 15
years I have been going to your area in the summer times when my snowbird
parents were back in STL.  They sold there place this last fall so my free
ride is over.  I have explored the area around the Don Ceasar as far south
as the skyway and as far north as clearwater.  Summer wx can change quickly,
especially in the evening, but otherwise it is a great sailing area.  Enjoy
your "new" boat.  Bob Weber