[Rhodes22-list] Scientifi proof....I knew it all along.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 19:49:14 EST 2006

It has been scientifically proven that if  we drink one
liter of  water each day, at the end  of the year we
would have absorbed more than  one  kilo of Escherichia
Coli Bacteria found in water that  have  contained feces.

In other words, we are consuming one kilo  of shit.
However, we do not run that risk when  drinking rum,
gin, whiskey,  beer, wine or other  liquors because
alcohol has to go through a   distillation process
of boiling, filtering and  fermentation.

It is my duty to communicate to all of you  people who
are  drinking water, to stop doing so.  It has been scientifically proven
that it is unhealthy and bad for  you.

THEREFORE - It is better  to drink  beer and talk
shit than to drink water and be full of  it  !!

Rummy