[Rhodes22-list] Nibble versus Nabble

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Mar 10 20:03:06 EST 2006

>From the search tips page(looks better in html, I set up this nabble
just for this, that way now pwoplw could really search the archive....

Not let, about april 1 and micro extra with biox(PS TOP pick, but I
still like petti with antislim)

Your search What will search results show
hello world Messages with both hello and world
"hello world" Messages with the phrase hello world
hello OR world Messages with either hello or world
hello AND world Messages with hello and world; same as entering hello
world
"hello world" lucene Messages with both the phrase hello world and
lucene
hello NOT world Messages that have hello, but do not have world
("hello world" lucene) OR apache Messages with either both hello world
and lucene, or apache
lucene NOT "hello world" Messages with lucene, but not the phrase hello
world
hello* Messages that have words that begin with hello. For example,
hello, helloworld, and hellooooooo. * is a wildcard and matches 0 or
more characters.
par? Messages that have words such as park, part, para, and so forth. ?
is a 1-character wildcard and matches 1 and only 1 character.
subject:"hello world" Messages with the phrase hello world in its
subject only.
subject:(hello world) Messages with hello and world in its subject only.
Note the use of () to groups words together, rather than "" which denote
a phrase.
message:"hello world" Messages with the phrase hello world in its
message body only.
topic:(hello OR world) Messages in threads with either hello or world in
its topic only.
forum:Apache Messages in the Apache forum only.
roam~ Messages with foam, roam, and so forth. In essence, messages that
match or sound like roam.

www.nabble.com

http://www.nabble.com/Art---bottom-paints-