[Rhodes22-list] Lake Norman, NC

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 21:49:13 EST 2006

Mark Martin should have retired last season and gone to watching his son
race. Seriously, I have always liked Mark Martin, just couldn't get on board
with his sponsor. :)
Until this year I have always been a Rusty Wallace fan. No need to punish  me
any more than what I have already gone through. Any one that can race through
 the streets of Charlotte (100 mph +) at 1:00 a.m. and outrun the local cops
will  get my vote every day of the week.
They did have a conversation with him the next day, but no arrests were
made.

Rummy