[Rhodes22-list] Lake Norman, NC

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 21:53:18 EST 2006

I remember back in the '80s, I think, Rusty was bithing and moaning about
Elliot driving conservatively in the last race to ensure a high enough
position to win the championship.  Rusty said that you should always race to
win.  Lo and behold, the next year, Rusty was in the exact same position and
his tune changed when the championship was on the line.

Mark's sponsor this year is AAA.  So he should be able to find his way
without any problems. ;-)

Hank