[Rhodes22-list] New member, R22 interest, but very coy

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 21:31:09 EST 2006

L,

Seconded.  No better boat for light cruising, very forgiving, can be very fast and fun, and can be a mite expensive.  Truly a case of 'you get what you pay for.  Think of this - a boat manufacturer who will upgrade entirely to your wishes, with good advise on what would fit your wants the best, with foreknowledge of the budget limitations.  You don't find manufacturers doing this anymore, expecially directly with the customer.

So you want an in-furling Main this year, and a furling Genny next?  I'd suggest the opposite order, actually.  Make a menu, bounce it around the list a little, visit Stan just down the road in Edenton and see it - you have the time now more than ever.

No one is in a hurry, except maybe you, because everyone on the list wants you to be a happy camper like them.  Speaking of camping, many, many on the list camp on their boats.

I can't say enough nice things about this boat, L.

Have a nice w and call S sometime, although he is under the weather with s.  BTW, E and R will trrrrry to lure you to a place called H.  Be carrreful of them cause they are a couple of slick b's.  We'll watch closely for your progress with the R.

R,