[Rhodes22-list] New member, R22 interest, but very coy

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 19:53:12 EST 2006

Hey, A,

Thanks for the info. I certainly agree with you about
the builder after reading the entire General Boats
site last night....and the board seems to regard him
with true affection.

To clarify: the $$ is not an issue as far as the
quality of the boat is concerned; just right now it is
not possible. As we had a 34' cruiser with some
amenities, the Rhodes appears to have the quality,
seaworthyness, and amenities in a boat that I can
handle by myself.....

I have already made plans to go to Edenton within the
next two weeks to see for myself....

L.

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200603/12/DSC00499.bin