[Rhodes22-list] Newbies

RUSSELL E MILLER re.miller at verizon.net
Mon Mar 13 19:25:11 EST 2006

Elle-

There are also a few of us that are former Rhodes but have gravitated to the Seaward 26RK which we purchased from GBI.  We maintain our allegiance to Stan, Elton and Rose and take our Seawards to them for TLC.  This group is more like a cult i.e.. Rhodes Groupies all 100 +/- of us.  Some of us are more vociferous/ boisterous than others but we all love and support GBI.  Also consider that they (GBI) pays nothing for our support but we intern constantly badger them with - can you help?  Stan most generously replies with his superb knowledge and guidance.

Hope you enjoy our diatribe, however pointed it may become especially when we discuss???? POLITICS.  To say the least we are NOT OPINIONATED, just set in our ways

Russ

s/v Bulldog