[Rhodes22-list] Newbies

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 17:12:59 EST 2006

Hi, Russ,

I had the pleasure of recently talking to both Rose &
Stan & have made plans to venture down there to see
the plant and hulls in progress. After talking to them
i can understand the allegiance felt by the group.
They are very outgoing and friendly, altho' he was
feeling a bit puny when we spoke.  Stan also expects
me to bring my '80 pound stomach with teeth' (my
yellow lab) and have offered a room to stay. That is
quite unexpected.

Opinionated was not necessarily the word that comes to

Elle