[Rhodes22-list] Todd Z's Suplication

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:04:44 EST 2006

Mary Lou,

Truly there was no insult intended by my comment.  I am just a young pup (at
the age of 44) and look up to and respect those who have gone before me and
parted seas of knowledge to make my path easier and more enjoyable.  You
have extensive experience and vast knowledge that I can only humbly hope you
will share  with those of us unworthy of your time.

Ed,

I would like to say thanks for setting me straight, but I won't ;-)

Beware the ides of March (they killed one of them elder/leader types a
couple of thousand years ago (and its my wife's birthday too).

I am going to bed now, I am getting a little punchy...

Capn Zzzzzz.