[Rhodes22-list] CB Trunk & CB restoration info

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Tue Mar 14 21:16:38 EST 2006

I would just hate for people to go in on the product when i don't have all
that much time to put into the project. It's usually very random but i can
never guarantee anything. The only time i usually get thigns done right away
is when someone submits a piece of info, and than i randomly place it on the
r22 site. I just don't have the money myself to put in right now.

Will Barry
wp.barry at att.net