[Rhodes22-list] New member, R22 interest, but very coy

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 21:15:18 EST 2006

OK, Slim,..more nonessential info..my hubby was a
trumpeter (ah..the embouchure)..nothing like a horn
player ;^).....and a band director for 35 years. He
also had a wonderful light baritone singing voice. We
enjoyed all genre of music...I'd just hear a snippet
of something & he'd know what it was. Baroque was one
of our favorites, with everything else (except rap)
running a close second. There's more, but that's enuf
for now.