[Rhodes22-list] New member, R22 interest, but very coy

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:01:37 EST 2006

Elle,

Good idea for the boat name.  However, I think it will get vetoed by the
Admiral.  I got to name the last boat (a 1975 South Coast 22) "Z Breeze".  I
thought it was a great name, the women of the house disagreed.  Then, last
Father's Day went we went out to sail and found the boat sunk at the dock,
my wife took it as an omen.  So now, I have to get unanimous consent.  I do
like Oui Si Ya that Julie suggested on another thread.

Capn Z
Phillips, WI