[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahama Trip

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Mar 15 19:35:30 EST 2006

Bob wrote: " My first question is where did you depart
from?  Bob W."
Are you familiar with the Florida state hospital for the humor impaired?
Actually I left from Ft. Lauderdale which was just a bit too far north.
Next time I would leave from Miami area a bit further south.  We raised
Great Isacc light about 20 miles north of Bimini due to the current and a
desire to be certain which way to go when we hit the Bahama banks since we
were dead reckoning.  With GPS I would make it a straight shot to Bimini.

Chris