[Rhodes22-list] Electric Dinghy Motor

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Thu Mar 16 08:57:43 EST 2006

I like the idea of electric as well, but what about wind and current?
Would a trolling motor be able to overcome if it only has enough power to
push at rowing speed?

             "Chris
             Geankoplis"
             <napoli68 at charter                                          To
             .net>                     "The Rhodes 22 mail list"
             Sent by:                  <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Rhodes22-list] Electric Dinghy
             03/15/2006 10:15          Motor
             PM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Hey Bill,
            I wonder why I didn't think of that. Shoot, my current 55w
panel
would take care of all my boat needs and dingy needs too!  I'll look into
it.

Chris