[Rhodes22-list] Bob Fletcher of Montana

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 11:04:04 EST 2006

Ed,
A suggestion/request.  Why not append at least one of the messages you are replying to on your replies on the list?  This will allow us to see the most recent history of the message content without winding back through previous messages.  Some will have deleted the original message altogether.  This would help all of us.
Thx,
Art