[Rhodes22-list] Bob Fletcher of Montana

Bob Fletcher tfl4625 at blackfoot.net
Wed Mar 22 17:38:38 EST 2006

Tootle:

Thanks for the welcome.  I have already visited with Stan about a possible
visit to Edenton.

And thanks for the Frapper link.  I see there is a Rhodes owner in Spokane,
a very short drive from here.  If I don't get a resonse from the first
posting I will go in search...

I heard already from the Calgary connection you mentioned.  He offered a
sail "when the water softens."

Sorry to dispell the Montana weather myth, but we live in the "banana belt"
of NW Montana and are also looking at 60 degree weather here, although I
still see snow on the mountains and it could change tomorrow.

I can see already that I'll enjoy the list.

 Bob Fletcher