[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 owners in NW?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Mar 23 18:51:31 EST 2006

Hey Bob,
            I live in SW Oregon (Medford) and have owned a Rhodes of one
kind or another since 1976.  Contact me at napoli68 at charter.net or you can
call me at (541) 857-1061.  I'll be happy to give you all the skinny on the
Rhodes.  There are also several owners in the Seattle area and one in the
Tahoe area also, I can give you contact info if you contact me.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis
Medford, OR