[Rhodes22-list] Arthur H. Czerwonky

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 08:34:06 EST 2006

Ed,
You missed my point.  Surely you must know that the irritation with 'filling the mailbox' is a result of quantity of messages, not the size of any individual message.  Most of us have 100Mb to 1Gb of mailbox space, rarely a space problem.  The daily quantity of incoming messages can be huge - and I'll read every one and cover my Rhodes messages at least daily with greatest pleasure.  My wife, unhappy about mailbox 'clutter', uses her own mailbox, a possible solution for OEB.  Most ISPs will allow 3+ mailboxes per account.

>If you still cannot do this, sign up for a course in basic computer
>operations.  Such courses are offered all over the place, such a junior
>colleges, high schools, YMCA's, etc.  Who knows you might become a computer
>Wizard.
>
>If you learn to use Nabble, you can solve your own Dilemma.

Ed - like, give us a break, Prof.  Basic Computers is offered at Georgia primary schools.  Your strong come-on with new or veteran list members can look like poor writing "manners".  Do we really want to drive away new Rhodes shipmates?

Art