[Rhodes22-list] Fenders?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:11:03 EST 2006

Dave,

It really depends on the slip you are in and what you might be rubbing up
against.  Check out other boats in yous size range and in a similare slip
and see what they use.

For example, if you are going into a floating dock with full length fingers,
then long skinny round type work well.  If your boat could be bumping up
against a piling, then you may need the long flat one and tie it
horizontally.  There is no set "what works best".  Everything is
situational.

Hank