[Rhodes22-list] Fenders?

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 23:45:11 EST 2006

Bill and Michael,

Thanks, good info.  I think we will try the same approach to  outfitting for
lines.  Do you use nylon or poly?  Splice, tape, or  fuse the ends?

Re the Taylor fender pack.  I'm not sure whether it was their 3 or 4  pack,
but I read a West Marine review and the purchaser reported they were junk  -
blistered, etc.  He couldn't spot the defects before purchasing because  of the
packaging.  Perhaps that user's experience was not representative,  but it
made me think I shouldn't buy a fender I couldn't examine first.

Thanks,
Dave