[Rhodes22-list] Fenders, Dave and Elton's phone call

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 17:38:40 EST 2006

Ed,

Good point, I hadn't thought of asking Stan; whatever he's got might  be a
good start.  We did see a bunch of stuff in his boat barn, and  then we saw a
large pile of stuff in the building in back, but we were looking  at cushions at
the time not fenders.  You're right, he may have some  fenders.  Thanks.

Elton will be delivering the boat to the marina, or really a ramp adjacent
to our marina.  I'm looking forward to meeting him.  He's also  "commissioning"
it and I'm trying to find out what that means - it's not that I  doubt that
commissioning is useful and necessary, I just don't know what it  means.

As for as dings in the boat - I'm thinking of keel to mast bubble wrap as a
good start at the slip.  It's going to be hard to sail with all that bubble
warp however, so we may have to take some chances.

Dave