[Rhodes22-list] West Coast Boat Delivery

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:18:31 EST 2006

Ed, thanks for the ideas.  I'm planning to take delivery in CT in April so I
can sail in Long Island Sound for a few months, since my family isn't moving
until late July and I'm coming home for weekends.  One of the good things
about a corporate move is that everything is negotiable -- in my case,
moving a 22' boat 3,000 miles at the company's expense.  - )

Dave B.