[Rhodes22-list] Fenders, Dave and Elton's phone call

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:23:12 EST 2006

Art, you are very thoughtful.  Thanks.  Some kind of covering for the hull
makes a lot of sense.  I've gotten some quotes from haulers and the best bet
is to have them load the boat on its trailer onto a flat bed truck (or
perhaps a car mover).  But even still, covering the hull somehow sounds like
a winner.  Won't be til late July so some time to think about it. I suppose
I could have the boat shrink wrapped by a local marina once it's on the
trailer.

Dave B.