[Rhodes22-list] Fenders, Dave and Elton's phone call

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Mon Mar 27 06:40:14 EST 2006

David,
Talk to Stan about covering the boat as the covering might do more damage
than any road grit. We hauled our boat from Edenton to Minnesota and have
also trailored it another 4000 miles since with trips to Michigan, Lake
Huron, Lake Superior, etc. We've never had any damage to the boat during
that time. However, we are meticulous in making sure that anything that can
flap, rub, or scrape is tied down or protected. We even tie the head door
shut as that has come open during one of trips and got some marks on it from
swinging back and forth.

Julie
s/v Blue Loon
Excelsior, MN