[Rhodes22-list] Non Sailing Question - cheap used cars

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 30 11:20:30 EST 2006

Ed,

I second Bob's motion on the Accord.  I am thinking, however, that you really should have researched this more fully before bringing it to the list.  We can provide search engine recommendations if you need.

I bought a six year old Accord, '94 as I recall, for my son, after a local fitness inspection (~$120) and it has not had a single problem in those 5 years.  It now has about 200k miles.  Hope this helps.

Art