[Rhodes22-list] Reply to cheap used cars

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Mar 30 10:52:26 EST 2006

Rummy,
     I had a 1963 bug, the air cooled engine did not do well in Texas.
Art,
     It is difficult to research your associates opinions on internet.
Chris, Bob,
     Maybe a Subaru, in this part of the country we are not subject to the
body rot that they get up north.
Dave,
      I am replacing a Geo - I do not like the way it drives.  I have found
that different brands drive differently.  I like Volkwagon, Ford (but not
the Ranger pickups), and Dodge.  They have a different feel from General
Motors products and Toyota relatives.  I really like my Ford Van.  Maybe I
prefer vehicles that drive like trucks.

And the rest of you guys who replied, thanks...

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA