[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's rant. Sailing and automibiles.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 19:54:18 EST 2006

Luis,
Finally a voice that I can understand. A drinking community with a sailing
problem.....my kind of people.
Now, all this talk about automobiles has really got me worked up. What ever
happened to owning a good, old fashioned piece of American iron, something
with  real muscle? All these great reviews of Japanese rice grinders has really
got me pissed off. Have you ever spent hours on end sitting in one? The seats
were designed for someone with an iron ass. You can take C.R. and stick it
where the sun doesn't shine just like P.S. It's all a bunch of crap. BUY
AMERICAN....and don't talk to me about the rice grinders built in this
country....the profits all end up in Japan. Buy American people.....and drink  more
rum....you might see the trees through the forest if you do.  Remember where the
R22 is built. A M E R I C A.

Rummy said that.