[Rhodes22-list] Yea Rummy's rant. Sailing and automibiles.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Mar 30 17:14:31 EST 2006

Way to go Rummy, but does that rant include German or other European cars?
You know like Dodge pick up trucks?

Question for Luis, what is the weather like down there lately?  Only problem
for me is that it is about a 9 hour drive.  It has gotten to the point that
sitting in any vehicle that amount of time is excessive.  Do you by chance
have a plane you can pick us up with?  Rummy has a nice small municiple
airport a few miles from his house.  About the same size as the one you can
see from Stan's office.

When all is said and done, I prefer American bourbon, not the Carribean
drink.  Rummy needs to change to an American beverage, don't you think?

Ed K
Greenville,  SC USA