[Rhodes22-list] Reply to:Yea Rummy's rant. Sailing and automibiles.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 20:36:08 EST 2006

Hey Ed,
Rum comes from Barbados, but the diet coke is American. The early VW's were
good cars, Fuel efficient and simple to work on. 30 miles per gallon no matter
 how you drove it. German yes, but at least well built. I could drive my old
VW  for hours. Sitting in a Honda or a Toyota gives me hemorrhoids. I have
always  owned American cars (except for the VW's) and have had great service from
them.  Our 92 Pontiac Grand Prix had 315,000 miles on it when we gave it away
and it is  still on the road. Japanese cars are way over rated in my opinion
and really  uncomfortable. Buy American people. Your neighbors jobs depends on
it. I can't  see me sailing a Sam Pan(SP?) anywhere in the near future.

Rummy......I think I need another drink. Honey.....where's the  rum?