[Rhodes22-list] Non Sailing Question - cheap used cars

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Mar 30 23:12:41 EST 2006

Todd,
Never mind the car choice you picked the name for your boat and that comunts
big......especially since it is Greek, a wise choice.  See, Rummy, sometimes
foreign is better than American.  Would Todd really want to call his boat
"That-woosey-wind-from-the-west"?

Chris GIANNAKOPOLOUS (greek spelling)
Medford, OR.