[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tanks, Vents, and Carburetors

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon May 1 20:30:23 EDT 2006

Open it when you get to the dock, close it when to leave the dock, watch
your ass when you leave it closed and stall out about 5-10 minutes after
starting the motor(the vacuum in the tank prevents the motor from getting
fuel) , this is generally at the worst possible time while you are just
getting out of the dock(you end up playing bumper boats :-)

At day end(like you are leveling it for a few days), and with the motor
still running, park the boat and take the gas line off.

-mjm