[Rhodes22-list] Kevin's angle

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 2 17:55:12 EDT 2006

Kevin:
      Kevin you said you had a boat recycled by General Boats in 2005?  Do
you have a digital camera?  If yes take a picture of the part you need and
email the picture to Commodore Spitzer.  He will get you a replacement
piece.  Are we talking about a small plastic piece?
      And I thought you were telling one of Michael's off color jokes...
      My bimini folds toward the cabin.  Recently we had a big discussion on
attaching biminis afterwhich I would not assume that all go the same
direction.
       Then we from other parts of the world can assume you are a NOVA
sailor?  Have you noticed that you have neighbors?  Do the rivers you
mentioned flow into the Chesapeake?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA