[Rhodes22-list] Kevin's angle

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 19:07:51 EDT 2006

are you using a track or a one position tab to the bottom of the bimini shaft? tracks let you swap fore and aft and shift coverage.

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Kevin:
Kevin you said you had a boat recycled by General Boats in 2005? Do
you have a digital camera? If yes take a picture of the part you need and
email the picture to Commodore Spitzer. He will get you a replacement
piece. Are we talking about a small plastic piece?
And I thought you were telling one of Michael's off color jokes...
My bimini folds toward the cabin. Recently we had a big discussion on
attaching biminis afterwhich I would not assume that all go the same
direction.
Then we from other parts of the world can assume you are a NOVA
sailor? Have you noticed that you have neighbors? Do the rivers you
mentioned flow into the Chesapeake?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.