[Rhodes22-list] ballast

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 12:12:43 EDT 2006

Olny 70 lbs. of ballast? That does give one pause....

  Elle
  .

Michael Meltzer <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com> wrote:
  Bos'n chair on a rhodes?????????????????????, that is crazy talk, the boat
does not have the keel for that, as in death, dismemberment and server
injurers, drop the mast, think about it for a second, half the ballast
weigh(or more) and the end of a 27 foot pole. Remember the cartoons of the
"seesaw" in physics class

-mjm