[Rhodes22-list] Single vs Double Axle

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sun May 7 16:42:13 EDT 2006

Am finishing up choices with Stan on recon boat to be delivered shortly.
Any real difference on axle choice ?? I have trailerd for years and really
don't have a serious preference though the double axle might be more
forgiving when backing since the rear wheels would be farther back than the
single.. What am I missing ?
What has been the experience with the painted trailers re rust. Not usually
the best idea in salt environment.. Wont be used more than in and out
seasonally unless we decide to go on the road with the boat.
                    Anyone know offhand about Md registration/inspection
laws re:brakes and weight ??
                         Thanks,
                           Rory