[Rhodes22-list] Getting ready to trailer boat

Kari Day karihazen at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 19:28:33 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Sadly my husband & I are selling our Rhodes. We are
selling it back to Stan. Since we are in Dallas we are
trailering it back to Edenton. The only experience we
have with the trailer is when we bought it and brought
it home.

Some dumb questions - To load the boat the manual says
to follow the directions in reverse. Is it really
exactly in reverse or is there some things that should
be done before anything else? Second - I see a lot
about raising the mast, but not so much about lowering
it. What are the steps? Is it better to lower the mast
at the dock with the boat in the water or after the
boat is loaded on the trailer. There are no electrical
lines near the boat ramp.
BTW-we have Stan's mast raising equipment.

Thanks in advance. I know from reading this is a
generous group.

Regards,
Kari & Joe Day