[Rhodes22-list] Claude's wiring project & replies

Claude Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Wed May 10 15:27:03 EDT 2006

Hey Ed;

Wondered when you were going to jump into this thread--good to hear from
you.  I did not post a picture of my wiring diagram, and wouldn't know how
to do that if I had a pic (wifey is the techno whiz at this house).  You
are right in presuming that the boat is in the water.  If I had a trailer,
I would be at Rummy's in time for breakfast--or the rum party--whichever
starts earlier.  I am in the market for a trailer.  Maybe I should contact
Stan to see if he has any good used ones--say one that would stand up to a
couple of thousand miles over the road a year.  Thanks for your offer to
help; I appreciate it, and will probably take you up on the offer.

Claude

P.S. I just asked wifey is she knew how to attach a pic to an email; she
said yes, so we will work on getting something out there.

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Claude%27s-wiring-project-t1590834.html#a4317631