[Rhodes22-list] Claude's Wiring Project: Update

Claude Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Sun May 14 17:24:17 EDT 2006

Todd, John, Steve, Bud, Rumy, Ed, Saroj, Gil, Lou, and anyone I forget;

Many thanks to all of you for your thoughts, suggestions, and efforts to help me decide how I was going to tackle this wiring project; all of the comments have been filed away for future reference.  I think Todd was the first to recognize that I would be in over my head if I tried to do the job myself.  You were right on, Todd--thanks for saying so.  I am trying to find a pro to do the work, and will update you from time to time.  BTW, thanks to whomever contributed a subject line for this thread--it wasn't me.

Claude

Claude Cox
cccox at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.