[Rhodes22-list] Captains Chairs

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 15 20:09:43 EDT 2006

Rummy,

2 things I disagree with you on in one day.  This might be the modern
record.

Captains chairs are great and require zero maintenance.  Not only are
they comfortable, they provide an excellent vantage point for piloting,
as well as an excellent balance point for putting your meat on the rail.

 From your perspective, when I'm not flat sailing, and when I'm out with
my son, he enjoys a game in which I try to dunk his hair in the water
while he's sitting in the leeward captain's chair, facing me.

Bill Effros